By Sam Hysell on December 20, 2016
Today’s episode is hands down one of my favorites as it’s filled with practical tips, tactics and stories to building a more entrepreneurial organization. It’s our first time doing a host chat, where I’m joined by the Moves the Needle Co-founders, Brant Cooper and Aaron Eden. In it, we cover:
- Why you need to start by identifying problems and opportunities within core business lines.
- How to get buy-in by tying innovation into your leaders’ and company’s strategic priorities using the leadership zoom tool.
- Why we need to redefine the word innovation.
- Which mindset shifts leaders need to undertake to create an entrepreneurial culture.
- What sort of results leaders want to see.
- How to navigate the ego’s of your bosses.
- What are some things you can do right now to build more momentum at your organization.