By Aaron Eden on August 2, 2017
In this Episode, MTN co-founder Aaron Eden hosts entrepreneur and intrepreneur, Dan Toma. As an entrepreneur, Dan has been involved with high-tech startups globally. Over the last few years he’s been primarily focused in the enterprise and has worked with companies like DT, Bosch, Jaguar and Allianz. He has also recently co-authored a book titled The Corporate Startup – How established companies can develop successful innovation ecosystems.
Our areas of focus for this episode are:
- Why the enterprise ecosystem should mimic a living organism.
- Innovation thesis.
- What is an innovation thesis and why is it important?
- Is it different from a company or product vision?
- How can we use it to ensure we aren’t killing opportunities too early?
- Why it is important to focus on arenas rather than industries.
What Dan Toma is reading:
Ten Types of Innovation: The Discipline of Building Breakthroughs [https://www.doblin.com/ten-types]
Beyond Budgeting: How Managers Can Break Free from the Annual Performance Trap Beyond Budgeting: How Managers Can Break Free from the Annual Performance Trap:Amazon:Books